The campsite hosts a menagerie of native wildlife, including the Echidna, Wompoo Fruit Dove, Pretty Faced Wallaby, Satin Bower Bird, King Parrot, and many more.
Also found slumbering beneath the Red Ash trees, and Eucalypts, are Lace Monitor Goannas, and Blue Tongue Lizards.
There is a pristine spring-fed creek and refreshing dipping hole below the campsite for people to swim.
Amenities provided include:
Firewood (with any additional wood provided at small expense)
- A 15 minute drive will take you to the hinterland of Dunoon for essentials
- The Channon Craft Markets (monthly)
- 25 minutes to idyllic Protestors Falls, and Minyon Falls (walking tracks and lookouts)
- 35 minutes to Historic World Heritage Nightcap National Park
- 40 minutes to Byron Bay beaches.
We look forward to organising your retreat!