2. Camper Trailers going down to The Knoll, Valley View, The Plateau must weigh < 1.8 tonnes AND have electric brakes AND off road tyres. Trailers <1.5 tonnes can have non electric breaking systems. Please make contact prior to your arrival to discuss any concerns.
3. If your trailer is >1.8 tonnes your access is limited to Ocean View sites, OV1 can accommodate 1 off road caravan to 18 ft length, OV2 is limited to smaller standard camp trailers.
4. There is a Portaloo near Valley View and The Knoll, otherwise your camp MUST be self-contained.
5. Your vehicle MUST be a genuine 4WD with off road tyres (confirm vehicle make & model & tyre type when booking).
6. Access to The Junction is only permitted in dry weather. If rain is forecast before your arrival an alternative safe camp site will be provided on the Upper Plateau.
7. Dog friendly, off leash, recommend tick treatment before arrival.
8. No arrivals after dark unless arranged prior.
9. There are 6 camp sites, click the drop down arrow to book your preferred campsite.