It’s really private and you'll have the 3 acres all to yourself (only one booking accepted - up to 15 people). There are lots of trees for shade and you can set up right next to the water. Launch a boat from the site or the boat ramp just down the road. Great for swimming, fishing, crabbing and just generally lazing about the campsite.
- No amenities so BYO camping toilet/be self-contained
- Dog friendly
- Several boat ramp options available
- $15 adults and $7.50 kids (aged 12 and under)
- Suits people looking for a quiet location to relax and appreciate nature
- Power and water is available at an additional cost (see extras)
Access is by car ferry OR passenger ferry from Redland Bay. If travelling by car ferry you'll need to book this with Stradbroke Ferries in advance. Car ferry runs regularly and takes all types of vehicles such as large trucks and caravans. $120 return trip.