- Bushwalk along the little creek among tall trees and majestic tree ferns, or just sit in a deck chair and take in the exquisite views at the top of the hill.
- Multiple tracks head through the Yarra State Forest where you can wind your way along dirt roads through to Noojee, Powelltown, or Reefton, each of which have a cosy pub at the end of the drive.
- The donkey farm is situated conveniently, halfway between the popular redwood forest, and the giant Ada tree walk.
- There are different locations on the property where you can camp, depending on if you would like isolation or convenience. Talk to us about your needs at the time of booking (message host) and we will help you choose the best site.
- Just chill in your own time, or book an activity or a donkey ride.
- Donkeys can take riders up to 70kg
- Dogs not welcome as this is a wildlife refuge.
- Please bring all of your own firewood.
(Camp fires are not permitted during the fire restriction period)