- We are drought affected
- Group bookings available anytime - please enquire
- Fairview is a 1000 acre sheep/cereal cropping farm approx 22kms north of Temora NSW.
- Over 300 acres of natural hills and wooded bushland through our property; native flora & fauna. We welcome anyone especially nature lovers/Birdies, bush walkers & fossickers.
- Enjoy our peace and quiet, bright night skies and private bushland - no crowds.
*Please note - access to camp sites is via internal farm roads, these are dirt and some contour banks may need to be navigated. Hoopers camp area is accessible by ALL VEHICLE TYPES in 2018.
- NO TOILETS, NO SHOWERS - you must be fully self-contained, or bring a shovel to dig deep holes.
- Please respect our property - take your rubbish away with you.
- We/and our Neighbors have sheep lambing (ask about bringing your dog).
- We close during summer/high bush fire danger period. December - February.