- The Hill top site is well above other residents, so noise is not and issue here.
- Fires are permitted (dependant on current fire restrictions).
- We expect the wild life to be respected and not bothered in any way. Please do not feed the wild life and keep any and keep all food safely locked away.
- Some of the wildlife can get very creative around entering an unsecured esky!
- All rubbish is to be removed and the sites are to be left as found.
- Any broken glass is to be cleaned up as best as possible and please inform us if any has been left behind.
- Other campers privacy is to be respected at all times.
- Fire wood can be provided please do not cut any yourselves.
- If you find a treasure please ask if you many have it, if you want a clipping form a tree please ask if you may have it. This is our home.
- The Dam may have logs that are under the surface please do not dive in from a tree etc. there is no way of knowing what is underneath untill you are in the water.
- We have bees; if you have allergies to Bees please bring your own epipen we do not have one here.
This host provides access and mobility for