Rules and Really Really Strong Suggestions!
- Please make sure you arrive with some daylight left, allow 3.45 hours from Melbourne with one break.
- Follow my directions (you'll get this once booking is confirmed) about access and do not go over 20km per hour when driving into paddock toward campsite or driving in paddock.
- After you've arrived a Camp Canegrass or Aberdeen, park in designated area use supplied wheel barrows to move belongings to your tent, food to kitchen etc. Return wheel barrows to under tree.
- Please use our composting toilet for all your biodegradable waste, including water waste, veg scraps, please no un-biodegradable materials in toilet. Detergent is ok.
- We will leave a pile of logs for your use, please don't leave campsite fire burning if unattended. Purchase more wood if you think you'll need it. We have included enough for two nights.
- I would like larger logs and fallen trees to be left where they lie as they home lizards and other creatures, you can use small twigs and leaves from ground for kindling only.
- Fires must be lit in fire pit area only. If there is a total fire ban we will provide a gas hot plate and bbq. Please obey fire rules on total fire ban days (no fires!).
- Please treat our land with respect you would expect on yours.
- Please leave campsite as you found it. Please take all rubbish, home, no burning plastics, glass or cans.
- No motorbikes.
- Dog friendly but must be well controlled at all times, stock nearby and dangers such as snakes and kangaroos.
- No food or beverages in our tents please, there are mice, flies and ants around that love the eating in the tents.
-Please shake out bedding use brooms and sweep out tents once you've packed up.
Thank you for following the rules, they are there so we can all be happy, safe and continue to use Camp Canegrass and Aberdeen.