We’ve got your back
We are thrilled to provide hosts with our full support and the peace of mind that they will be taken care of in the rare event of a camper injury or property damage. The Youcamp Insurance policy protects you in Australia.
Youcamp Insurance Policy
In order to have a live listing on Youcamp and receive bookings, it is required you have the proper insurance in place. There are two ways to be covered:
- Leverage your own commercial insurance policy. If you have one, this will be your best bet!
- Qualify to be covered under Youcamp’s own Insurance Policy. Qualified hosts will be protected for up to $10 million for general liability claims per occurrence. This policy would be in excess to your homeowner’s insurance, and in the event you do not have coverage under a homeowner’s insurance, this would act as your primary coverage.
In order to qualify to be covered under Youcamp’s Insurance Policy, you must:
- Never have been convicted of a felony;
- Have no homeowner’s or renter’s liability claims against you in the past 3 years;
- Indicate that you are not a commercial campground in your Host Dashboard
- Listed Property must be in Australia.
How does the Youcamp Insurance Policy work?
Youcamp provides Registered Hosts insurance for third party claims through Youcamp Safe. The Insurance Policy covers both Youcamp and its registered Hosts as insureds. This insurance does not replace a Host’s homeowners policy, but rather is designed to provide liability protection not typically afforded by a homeowners policy. Insurance is provided for all bookings processed on the Youcamp platform. Insurance is only available to valid, uncancelled bookings made through Youcamp.com. It is the responsibility of the host to confirm any changes to their eligibility under the requirements listed above.
View details of the Youcamp Insurance Policy.