Do you know a great private property or existing campground that should be on Youcamp? We are looking for more landholders to list their properties and are offering our community a finder’s fee when they introduce a landowner to Youcamp.
We will deposit $100 into your account as a reward if you successfully convince a landholder to list on our website.
We are looking for all kinds of accommodation and adventures on private land… campgrounds, farm stays, cottages, cabins, or simply a driveway to park a caravan! Also, remember that hosts can offer activities and sell other things too – such as farm produce, tours, meat packs – this list is endless.
So if you are camping somewhere right now or have stayed somewhere great in the past and think it’s a spot that should be on Youcamp then talk to the landowner…Or if you have a friend or relative with a lovely property and think they might like to get some extra income from hosting responsible travellers then let them know about us.
There’s a few rules:
- If the landowner agrees to list, based on your referral, we will give them a tutorial on how Youcamp works and assist them to build their listing
- The property owner needs to have met our terms and conditions and be a genuine, published listing
- They must be a new property that hasn’t listed on Youcamp before
- The owners need to confirm to us that you are the one who referred them by providing us your name and contact details
- A month after the new listing has been published we will deposit $100 into your account
- Youcamp is part of the “trust economy”. We value our community and expect those who take up the offer to do it in a good and fair spirit and only claim the fee if it is a genuine referral
- Anyone taking up our offer is not considered to be employed by Youcamp
Also, this is a trial campaign for us. We plan to run this for two months, however, we reserve the right to end our referral program at any time and completely at our discretion. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks from the Youcamp team!